Inspection Trips to Egypt
The central ethos around these inspection trips to Egypt is to give the customer the power of choice.
How the inspection trips work
- You pay for and book the flights. We do this for several reasons, it gives you complete freedom as to when you travel, who you travel with and how much you wish to pay. It also shows a level of commitment from yourself and shows that you are serious about the prospect of buying in Egypt as opposed to just wanting a ‘free holiday’ as can sometimes be the case.
- Rivermead Global will arrange and pay for your accommodation whilst in Egypt, maximum stay of one week.
- We will take you on individual viewings tailored to your specific needs.
- Give you a full area tour, showing you the best and worst places to eat, where all the amenities are, entertainment, bus routes etc… Anything you want to know we can show and tell.
Different from the others
If you’ve ever been on a property inspection trip, you might have found that you were:
- Pressured to make a decision while you were out there
- Herded around in a large group with not much choice in where you went or what you did
Our property inspection trips to Egypt are based on what you want to do and places you want to see. We make sure that you’re looked after every step of the way and won’t pressure you into buying.
What you’ll do in Egypt
Our team in Egypt will look after you once you’ve landed. Our sales staff speak English, Arabic and Italian so there are very rarely any language barriers.
Here’s an example of what you might end up doing:
- Meet with a Sales Representative
- Go through exactly what you’re looking for
- Go over property details in full
- Get taken around the properties in different areas of the region
- Get given a tour of the region
- You also get as much time as you like to yourselves so you can explore the area yourself and have some downtime.
It’s up to you what you do, whether:
- You explore the area by yourself
- Enjoy the Hotel where your are staying
- Join the Sales Staff for an evening meal in a recommended restaurant
- Maybe you would like to visit the Marina? Old Town? – We can cater to all your needs
Remember, this is a loose example of what you’ll be doing-you can stop if you want or you can view more properties. The decision is yours.