It’s official… We are the best

It’s official… We are the best

And that is coming from our clients!!

As a company we have always put our clients first and reading all the positive reviews we have received on the independent customer review website,  FreeIndex, makes it all worthwhile.

92% of all reviews for Rivermead Global have rated our company as a 5 star, Excellent company. With the remaining 8% voting us as a 4 star Very Good company! This is something we are very proud of.

These reviews now mean we are ranked as NUMBER ONE out of 737 companies dealing in the Overseas Property Industry on the FreeIndex website!!!  We would like to thank all of those people who have left us a review, your kind words make everything we do worth while. Thank you!

Here are what our clients say

Great service from start, Neil and his team are really helpful make buying property a pleasure. Will definitely be recommending Rivermead global to friends and family.

Rivermead Global Property could not have made purchasing a property abroad any easier and more pleasurable. Often you would single out 1 person within a team who has been excellent, but in the case of Rivermead Global Property each team member delivers exceptional customer service, consistently.

All we can say is this – purchasing through Rivermead Global is the best decision we could have made. It has been completely stress free and smooth, they will even sort you a solicitor out and furnish your property for you.

I would like to confirm all the 5 star comments below and confirm that both Tom and Neil have been absolute professionals through out the time I have been purchasing off plan. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation as a result of my personal experience of dealing with Rivermead.

If you would like to read more review from our clients, or would like to leave your own review then please visit our page on the FreeIndex website.

About the author: Thomas Yates

After finishing his Business Management degree Tom was looking to join a progressive company where he had the opportunity to have his own ideas listened to and implemented. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time as Rivermead Global were looking at taking somebody on and in 2009 Tom joined the company. If you are looking at buying a property in Egypt or Turkey you have come to the right people. Read our Ultimate Guide To Buying Property In Hurghada