Nov09 Featured Property: Summer Breeze 5 Bed 3 Bath

View the property: Summer Breeze

“These are 5 bed 3 bath Duplex apartments of outstanding quality. They are completed and ready to use/rent out. We are offering these Summer Breeze apartments at a discounted price and can arrange viewing trips from the UK. This is an offer not to be missed!”

Turkey – Akbuk

Akbuk is a paradise for beach lovers and sun worshipper’s. The area offers a wealth of activities and entertainment for all the family, along with the breathtaking scenery of golden beaches, clear blue waters of Agean coast, mountains and green forest. Akbuk is ideally situated between Altinkum and Bodrum highways and only 70 km from Bodrum Airport.

The area is also seeing improvements with infrastructure, with a new highway being built direct from Bodrum airport through to Akbuk, this will reduce the travel time to just 4o minutes.

Development – Summer Breeze

The Summer Breeze Development has five phases, each of these being their own small complex, yet still allowing owners and holiday makers to use the amenities and facilities on all of the complexes. This fantastic property is located on Summer Breeze Phase One.

This completed, key ready development has two large swimming pools, bar/restaurant, children’s play-park and plenty of garden area to enjoy. The development is built using only 15% of the the 50,000 sqm of land, leaving 85% for the pools, gardens and play area. Ensuring there is no overdevelopment and encouraging a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at Summer Breeze for all.

Summer Breeze is only 600 meters from the beautiful beaches of Akbuk and close to Akbuk town and commercial centre.

Property Features

This five bedroom property is built with an under-build, meaning that three of the bedrooms and two of the bathroom, including a large master en-suite are located below ground level. This is ideal during the summer season as the bedrooms stay relatively cool to ensure a great nights sleep. Small windows looked at the higher points of the room still allowing light into the under-build.

A ground floor terrace with pool views, with enough room for outdoor furniture, allowing you to relax outside, whether this be reading your favourite book, eating your meals outside with the family, or indeed just watching the world go by.

Summer Breeze - Bedroom

This Summer Breeze apartment also comes with:

– Fully fitted kitchen including tall fridge freezer, full size oven or hob, washing machine and extractor fan. Ample amounts of cupboard and storage space

– All Bathroom fixtures included, such as towel rail, hooks, soap dish and toilet roll holders.

– All windows and patio doors are made from white UPVC

– Energy efficient heating systems for hot water. Two air conditioning units included in price, more can be added upon request.

– 24 hour security / reception of the development.

Special Offer – Discounted Price

This stunning property is on the market at £71,000 offering fantastic value for money. However, we are able to offer the property now for a discounted price of just £68,950. That’s a saving of £2,050.

We strongly recommend going to view Summer Breeze for you to understand just how much you are getting for your money, this property really does represent great value, even more so at the reduced price. We can arrange for you to go on a 3-4 day viewing trip, including flights and accommodation maximum 2 people flying from the UK and will only cost you only £99 per person.  This is not a group trip but tailored to yourselves with no small print, gimmicks and definitely no pressure, you will even get to stay in one of our apartments to see the quality.

If you are interested in gaining more information about this property and the Summer Breeze Development then get in contact, mentioning this post to receive the special discounted Price.

View the property: Summer Breeze


About the author: Thomas Yates

After finishing his Business Management degree Tom was looking to join a progressive company where he had the opportunity to have his own ideas listened to and implemented. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time as Rivermead Global were looking at taking somebody on and in 2009 Tom joined the company. If you are looking at buying a property in Egypt or Turkey you have come to the right people. Read our Ultimate Guide To Buying Property In Hurghada

  • Tom

    This looks lovely.