Located in the increasingly popular Al Ahyaa area of Hurghada with its growing ex pat community and ever improving amenities, Empire Suites is just 20 minutes drive from Hurghada International Airport and 10 minutes from the luxury resort of El Gouna.
If you are looking for an affordable holiday home in the sun then look towards Empire Suites. Not only are the prices low, but the payment plan allows you to purchase your home in the sun from as little as 35% upfront and then spread the remaining 65% over 24 months interest free.
The project , consist of 95 unites .
Other Available Apartment Sizes
300$ for studio
350$ for one bedroom
400$ for Two bedroom
Download our company brochure
Submit your email to us, and we'll send you our buyers guide to download.