Tiba View – New To The Red Sea

Tiba View – New To The Red Sea

Egypt > Red Sea > Hurghada

Property Type
Studio
Size
34 m2
Bedrooms
-
Bathrooms
1
£8,500

Details

Gallery

Location

Finance

Tiba View – New to the Red Sea

Limited Time Only – 25% discount when paying 100% on contract

Tiba View is located in the fast growing area of North Al-Ahyaa, which has been recently designated for extensive touristic development, with many hotels. If you missed out on a studio in the previous developments, then now is your chance!

Tiba View is the latest addition to the highly successful “Tiba’s” family of resorts. It is a stunning three floors building with quality facilities. Apartment types range from the very cheapest Studios, to 1 Bedroom.

You can choose from Swimming Pools Terrace locations to higher level apartments with beautiful circular balconies.

Only 30% needed on contract. The remaining 70% paid over the build in interest free payments.

Other Apartments At Tiba View

Sea View Studio Apartments

One Bedroom Apartments

Two Bedroom Apartments

Tiba View Location

Tiba View located 20 km north of the current border of Hurghada, with the luxury resort community of El Gouna, with its PGA Championship golf course and Abu Tig Marina located just 5 km in the opposite direction.

Hurghada International Airport and the town’s downtown area are both just 20 minutes away by taxi.
Locally, Tiba View benefits from an excellent location, just 7 minutes’ walk from the beach.

Facilities and Benefits:

Just 400m from the beach
5 large swimming pools
Gynmasium
Roof terrace furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
Restaurant and coffee shop
On site shops including a supermarket and Pharmacy
On site medical clinic
Children’s playground
Laundry service
WIFI Available
Centralized satellite television
Private parking space Available
Public reception area
Elevators to all floors
24 hour security

Finishing Standard

– Polished ceramic tiles throughout
– Tiling in bathrooms and kitchens
– Windows and doors installed throughout
– Rendered walls painted
– Electrical installation with power points and light switches
– Pre-installation for digital TV
– Stainless steel sinks with mixer taps in kitchen area
– White porcelain sanitary fittings in bathroom (toilet, sinks and bath/shower) with mixer taps
– Pre-installation for air conditioning

Completion:

Tiba View scheduled for completion in 30/06/2019.

Just 5 minutes from El Gouna! A self-sufficient, fully integrated resort town stretching across 10km of pristine shoreline on the beautiful Red Sea Coast. "Life as it should be".

Year-round sunshine, shimmering lagoons and turquoise beaches make El Gouna the ultimate paradise escape. El Gouna offers its guests and residents an unparalleled lifestyle attracting a growing multinational community of 24,000 residents.

El Gouna has over a hundred restaurants and bars, scuba diving, yachting, fishing, and fully-equipped water sports centers, tennis and horse-back-riding.

Sliders, one of the largest Olympic standard cable parks in the world, opened in 2014 offering wakeboarding; wake skating, knee boarding and water-skiing.

El Gouna boasts world class infrastructure, upscale services and is home to some of the world's most reputable brands in the tourism and leisure industries.

The town's luxury facilities include a landing strip, 3 international standard marinas with total capacity of 282 berths, internationally acclaimed schools, an 18-hole championship golf course, 17 hotels, an Angsana Spa, and a state-of-the-art Lax Gym.

A creative and diverse community of entrepreneurs, artists, environmentalists, and sports enthusiasts make their home and give the town an eclectic and sophisticated international flavour.

Payment Schedule:

-Reservation fee of (GBP 600 / EUR 700) refundable for 28 days.
-30% deposit (less the reservation fee) due upon contract.
-50% monthly or quarterly installments for 60 month
-20% upon completion 30/06/2019.

Download our company brochure

Submit your email to us, and we'll send you our buyers guide to download.