Protect Your Property
As the owner of a holiday home, you already understand the importance of protecting your valuable asset. Until now it has been hard to find an insurer who provides comprehensive protection combined with a flexibility that covers all eventualities – but that has now changed.
The Intasure holiday home policy offers a host of benefits, but one of the key advantages is the UK based English speaking team which resolves any problems that may arise. In addition, all policy documentation is written in English – so you know exactly what you are getting.
Wider cover for your protection
Intasure’s cost effective policy provides far wider cover than most standard European policies. It also covers your specific holiday home unlike local community insurance, which can be deceptive.
Some of the Benefits with Intasure
- Up to 40% risk-related discount
- Holiday home covered whether occupied or unoccupied
- Holiday home covered if let short term to holiday makers or long term
- Cost of emergency travel following a major claim
- Policy covers swimming pools as well as buildings
- Loss of rent included following a claim
- Cover during exchange of contracts and completion
- Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
- Wider cover than a standard buildings and contents policies
With £5 million worth of essential public liability cover included as standard, which is important for anyone who lets their holiday home – particularly with our trend toward litigation – and you have truly comprehensive cover at a very competitive price.
Don’t risk turning your dream holiday home into a nightmare.
For comprehensive building and contents cover we recommend Intasure’s Holiday Homes Abroad Property insurance, specifically designed for UK-based owners of overseas holiday homes. Intasure’s comprehensive cover is underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers, Lloyds of London and other international insurers, and includes essential features such as cover during letting and protection when the property is unoccupied. Intasure are affiliate members of the AIPP.
Click on the banner below for further information, or quote our Introducer ID number: 202924 when you contact them as we do receive a small introducers fee.